We are always looking for volunteers to help staff many events the Alumni Association take part in each year. We really have a specific need for volunteers who have communications, writing and marketing experience.
If you have any experience in graphic design, news writing, website content management, Email management, or business social media management, the communication committee can use your help.
You could help us with: (any, a couple, or all)
- Writing articles for the Online Log and the website
- Designing print ads, other pieces and images for online
- Managing website content through WordPress
- Interacting with audiences through social media
- Creating Email Campaigns through MailChimp
- Helping to keep those email lists updated
The Communication Committee meets on the third Monday of most months in a Morley Library third floor meeting room.
Please contact Frank Vaccariello with your interest at email@example.com.
Meanwhile there are several other events that still need volunteers. Use the Contact Us Form if you can help with the Duck Race September 9 or the Hall of Fame Banquet October 7.